Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 April 2023

Superman and Lois.

 I have to admit, that I'm not really a fan of this updated show.Here,we see Superman married to Lois Lane with two young sons-one of which suffers a mental illness. 


I would always hope the show would have many scenes, with many pretty actresses bound and gagged in it.Yet,this version put me off immediately. I've got no doubt the two young male actors would be performing such scenes,(which of course was included)that's an immediate,massive thumbs down from me.The late George Reeves and Dean Cain versions of their shows were far superior to this codswallop. 

Still,if someone can prove me wrong, I'll happily acknowledge that. Even so, I don't have my hopes up.I've only seen bits and pieces of it on YouTube, and it looks a massive disappointment. No fault of the cast of course, it's the bloody writers who have got everything wrong. I just checked the scene database on Brian's Page, and there wasn't a full treatment scene listed for any actresses performing in the show. Indeed, there were only three results, and I didn't like any of them. 

What a waste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.