Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 March 2023

Dr Martha Jones in Dr Who.

 Many years ago,  I was a huge fan of Dr Who and watched it avidly, hoping to see scenes of many pretty actresses bound and gagged in the show. There were some good scenes, although I was really outraged at some of the girls escaped full treatment scenes in the show. A couple of them even refused to perform such scenes, as they were feminist. I've hated those particular actresses to this day. 


When it came back, I didn't think I would like it as it would be to PC,and I was right. Russell T Davies-the creator of the new show failed abysmally in my opinion. I never really liked any of the new stories. 



As part of the show, the Doctor always has a pretty assistant to help him,and I've had plenty of favourites amongst the girls. My favourite was Elisabeth Sladen,as she played Sarah Jane Smith. Elisabeth played her brilliantly, and she was a great sport. She was always in the bad guys clutches, always tied up,although she only performed one scene where she was bound and gagged. I actually met her in 2002 and was thrilled to bits on meeting her, but I froze as I was in awe of her.Sadly,Liz passed away due to breast cancer, but I will always remember her fondly. 


Anyway, moving back to my original point, I've included a photo of Freema Ageyman, who played a medical student:Martha Jones. I was quite hopeful Freema would do a scene, especially when she wore leather! That would have been fantastic. However and sadly, the writers chose to ignore my wishes. Yet another wasted opportunity  especially in a dreadful PC show.

Still,I'll get her drawn in future pictures and pages to be bound and gagged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.