Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 March 2023

Mercenaries:Lady Expendables.

 



I'm never a fan of girl power, although I will admit to enjoying some of Cynthia Rothrock's martial arts films in her prime. Obviously, this is the female version of The Expendables, and I have read that there are a couple of scenes in this. I'm not sure if they're on Anubis' site, but it's possible. Harty, anything ring a bell? The plot is a group of female convicts are recruited to rescue the US President's daughter from a female military mastermind. The actress who plays the kidnapped daughter is Tiffany Panhilason (pictured)

Incidentally, Expendables 4 is out later this year, so I'm hoping there might be something in that too.Anyway,we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.