Total Pageviews

Friday 11 August 2023

Some Thoughts.

 I checked the Deviant Art website recently, and wasn't pleased to see KP's latest story. In fact, I was appalled by it.As I've said before, it's up to him what he wants to write,but personally, his earlier stuff is far superior to his current writing. With his current content writing, I turn my back in disgust and contempt on him.

++

Anyway, enough about that,as I'm really pleased the footy is just about to return. I really hope Newcastle do well in the Champions League, and also have a great season. Although, I have to admit at the back of my mind, I may have a strange feeling the Champions League campaign may not be that good. Anyway,I'll see.

Now onto a subject some people will enjoy on a particular website I frequent,and that's to give continued and much deserved verbal abuse to those cyber-bullying bastards of Luton Town. I haven't forgotten what a lot of their so called 'fans ' dished out to me and I want revenge. Any defeat or bad refereeing decision against them,will be much appreciated by me.Fingers crossed, the fucking cunts will go straight back down.

I realise that I wrote like a moron here, but when I see unwarranted verbal abuse,I will pursue those responsible for sweet,sweet revenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.