Total Pageviews

Monday 17 July 2023

Chat with Achast.

I was really pleased to get a message from the excellent bondage writer Achast yesterday. He was most friendly and he explained the long absence of not answering my polite messages to him. Unlike KP presents, who celebrated his birthday yesterday, but didn't respond to any of the well wishes to him.It was too be expected. 

Anyway, I had asked Achast several times for a new story,,but I'm not sure if he will oblige, although he did say if it interested him,he would consider it. So whilst I'm not getting my hopes up, I still felt very pleased Achast did answer me,and is still one of the friendliest bloke's I've ever met. 

I'll keep my fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.