Total Pageviews

Monday 3 July 2023

Some Favourite Pictures

 Got to admit I've amassed quite a few pictures from TV shows and certain films that contain damsels bound and gagged in them.Here's a couple I liked, although I'm not certain where they're all from. 

However, I'll keep posting. 



Not too sure where I found these, possibly from the Deviant Art website, although perhaps I got them from a Google search result. Even so, the actress here is very pretty. As for where it's from, I haven't a clue. Still nice though. 





Still a huge fan of Kelly Hu and Grace Park getting full treatment scenes in their acting roles. The only downside to Grace's picture here,was that a male actor also performed the full treatment scene. I was furious seeing that,but at least Grace did a couple more scenes on her own in Hawaii 5-0.

To the best of my knowledge, Kelly has only done one full treatment scene in Martial Law.She gets kidnapped by the baddies, nicely bound and gagged and forced into a helicopter to aid the bad guys escape. There's a fight scene in where Sammo Hung attempts to rescue her, but he and the main baddie fall from the helicopter, and it's not revealed if either of them survived.The show was cancelled, so that cliffhanger is still out there. At least there were some great close ups of Kelly's tight gag,and she did a great job mumbling frantically behind it. I was also hoping for a scene for her in the film:Harley Davidson and the Marlborough Man,but aside from a scene where Micky Rorke saves her from armed thugs attempting a robbery, I sadly didn't see anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.