Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 May 2023

Bitter Disappointments.

 The Triple XXX films are one of the most bitterly disappointing for me.



Although they're great action films, not one of the trio has a full treatment scene for any of the pretty actresses performing in them.I was outraged to see some of the lead actors doing this instead. :(

All three films get a much deserved, two fingered salute from me. 

What a waste...:(

Just below is the then,very beautiful Tia Carrere in her TV show:Relic Hunter. She did perform a few scenes where she is tied up, but she was never fully bound and gagged. My blood still boils to this day over it.The writers wanted strung up for this omission. :(



Another badly,shocking wasted opportunity was for Kristen Kreuk when she did Smallville. Looking back at the show, I'm still flabbergasted she never performed any full treatment scenes whatsoever. I think Kristen is an excellent actress, but to me, it was a sheer crime not to write in any scenes for her on this.

+++

Another bitter disappointment is the new Dr Who. I loved the old show, way up to the Sylvester McCoy era.Granted not every story had scenes, but there was plenty of them for the girls. Today, the show is PC,and the present actresses performing in it are way too tough.At least in the era that I liked, the girls were headstrong, but not tough or hard-nosed. A big thumbs down from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.