Total Pageviews

Tuesday 9 May 2023

Some Thoughts.

 Well, King Charles the Third had his coronation,and for the most part, it seemed to pass off peacefully. Of course, not everyone likes the Monarchy, and whilst I'm not really a fan of it myself, I didn't like seeing the police arrest the anti-monarchy protesters. I really thought that was an abuse of power by the police. Everyone has a right to free speech,and whilst I didn't really approve of the protest,it was carried out peacefully. I didn't hear of any violence the protesters did.Although,I have heard of laws being passed on protests, I didn't think they did any harm. Shame on the police who did this,some of the officers conduct left a lot to be desired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.