Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 May 2023

Footy Update.

 Well,I was very pleased and extremely delighted to see Brighton beat their scumbag opponents last night. They certainly did us a massive favour, which helps us to keep ahead of them.Still very excited we are almost there to get into the Champions League. If we do,I hope the draw will be kind.

Down with man utd! Yes,small letters are deliberate!

+++

Moving over to Serie A,I was very disappointed to see Napoli become champions last night with a 1-1 draw at Udinese. Napoli are a great side to watch and they did deserve it. However, it's because of their affection for that cheating bastard:the late Maradona, I also don't like Osimhen, he can be a great striker, but I've watched him many times when he loses it, and I honestly think he's quite a nasty piece of work on the pitch. Needless to say, I love it every time they lose.

Can't win 'em all,I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.