Total Pageviews

Wednesday 10 May 2023

Dark Matter Tv show.

 I never watched this Sci-fi show, but I saw someone had posted a brief video of one of the actresses:Melissa O'Niell getting handgagged and carried off somewhere. Whether there's any full treatment scenes for Melissa or any of the other pretty girls who performed in the show, who can say? 


I tried checking on Brian's Page on the scene database, but was quite surprised I didn't find anything. Maybe Harty might remember or perhaps others...


Nope, no luck so far. I have to admit, Melissa O'Neil is hot in the show, so if there weren't any full treatment scenes for her character, it's another wasted opportunity. Still, she'll be in my future art projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.