Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 September 2019

"Another pretty slave for His Excellence!"

I'm a big fan of this,very pretty bondage model.


She's called Chrissy Marie, and has done a lot of bondage work, usually on the excellent Hollyrope website.

I have a few favourite pictures of her there, and I especially enjoyed the pictures with Krystal:a fellow bondage model in an escape challenge story. I personally, didn't like the way Chrissy was tied up, as she had her hands tied in front of her. That's not my favourite bondage style at all. Krystal was much, much better.

Still, I did make an exception, as I liked Chrissy's excellent tape gag.

She's already made a couple of appearances in my Sanna Menace comic story, and will definitely use her again. Krystal too.


Here is Krystal in the Hollyrope bondage escape challenge scene. I absolutely adore this lovely girl, bound and gagged like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.