Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 September 2019

The Ruthless Moderator.

Whilst checking for updates on Brian's Page, I wasn't the least bit surprised, when the Moderator unjustly criticized someone for posting about scenes from books.

Same old story sadly, as that's just an abuse of power. I was really excited and quite interested to find out more about this.

However, one of the Moderator's nicknames is Heil Hitler, and deservedly so. It was posted on the discussion page, and thought that was the right area to post it.Indeed,he's deleted a few of my posts there, even giving reasons for abuse,which I never did.

To me, if it says discussion page and the options can be film, tv,books and theatre,he should honour this.

Evidently not though.

Although it's his page and I'm pretty sure he keeps a lot of unnecessary comments and posts away, I hate his guts for making some sarcastic and just short of verbal abuse at me.

Go to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.