Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 September 2019

Time for a Rant.

Hopefully, I won't be posting too much of these kind of posts, but there are a couple of things I need to get off my chest.

Firstly, I'm really looking forward to seeing the new Rambo film, which will be the last one. I do know, that it's not everyone's cup of tea. But I was very angry to read someone's comments, that they hope this is the last they'll see of the Rambo franchise.

What a bunch of tossers!!!

Granted, I didn't really care much for the first film,as it was so sad. I still hate Brian Dennehey,when he played the uncaring sheriff who wanted to chase Rambo out of town. No fault of Brian's of course, as he played his part very well. But I still hated him.

The next three Rambo films, were much more action packed. I really enjoyed them all. Indeed, the fourth offering was the most violent yet, but it was still hugely enjoyable.

I also found it very disappointing to read the creator of Rambo:David Morrell, who said the Last Blood film was to quote from him:"a degrading embarrassment "

Eh???

For Heaven's sake, all the film is about is Rambo using his soldier skills to rescue his niece and protect his family. That's what an honourable soldier like Rambo does.
I think David Morrell needs to lighten up.

+++

On another rant, I'm sick to death of seeing male characters getting the in distress treatment scenes. This is one of my pet hates. Of course, it's only acting and everybody will be laughing about it afterwards, but not me. I will always, always prefer to see the girls getting bound and gagged in their acting roles.

Rant over..for the time being at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.