Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 September 2019

Grace Park as Kono in Hawaii 5-0.

I absolutely love Grace Park as Kono:A policewoman character in the hit tv show:Hawaii 5-0,and she's performed a couple of great damsel in distress scenes, when she's been bound and gagged by the bad guys.



Unfortunately, Hawaii 5-0 is on the verge  of being cancelled, and I have heard Grace and a couple of the main actors in the show, were demanding too much wages for it.

That's a real pity, and I still think there should have been so much more scenes for Grace and the many, other pretty actresses, who were performing bound and gagged scenes in the show.



An absolute beauty Grace is and I still hope she'll get more full treatment scenes in her acting career.

For now though, Hawaii 5-0 left me wanting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.