Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Scorpion:Jaclyn Wong.

I must admit, that I've never really watched this show, but from what I understand on it,the bondage scenes aren't really that much.




The only reason I was interested in this, is to hope to see,a full treatment scene for the very pretty actress:Jaclyn Wong.

Sadly, she never has-at least not to my knowledge-as the picture above seems to be the only scene for her.

I put that picture up with clenched teeth, as the idiot script writers put a bloke in with her. I am still incensed at this. Seeing the blokes getting the treatment,makes my blood boil, even to this day.

Just acting of course, and I'm sure everyone enjoyed performing the scene, but to me:it's one of my ultimate pet hates. Jaclyn and the main female leads, should have had so much more in this show.

Another wasted opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.